Friday, March 20, 2009

nicknames
in my family we have all sorts of nicknames for eachother. some good and some...well you know how it goes when you get mad at eachother haha. so i thought i would go through and just give our main ones and the stories behind them...
lancer...a.k.a. my padre
this is what my grandpa is always calling my dad. i'm not exactly sure why but he does. we don't really have a nickname for my dad in our family because dad fits him so well.
stewaski...a.k.a. mother
i don't know how to spell it. when my mom was little, her aunt affectionately called her favorite neice by this name. and so my dad took it upon himself to keep the nickname alive.
alli-kitty...moi!
if ya'll went to jr. miss, you heard the reason behind this. my uncle jesse loves to talk to little kids and he has all sorts of nicknames for them. when i was little, this was mine and it just kinda stuck. layne would try and say it but couldn't so it came out Ikee.
wubba...layne
my mom called layne this when he was a baby and it just stuck.
sharky...reilly
when reilly was little, he had this shirt covered in sharks and he wore it all the time. later he got a tie with sharks on it so we called him sharky.
bubbleboo...lydia
when lydia was little she couldn't say her w so she said bubbleboo and it fit her bubbly little personality. now i call her liddy because bubbleboo is a little bit too little for her.
peep...rachel
this is something i call rachel all the time just because it fits her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment