Wednesday, March 25, 2009

one of my dreams...
The walls were damp with a green slime. The air had a cold draft. The walls were similar to the walls of a water well. Slimed over bricks were piled on top of eachother and seemed to go on endlessly in both directions. Forever. All around there were little creatures that could fly. For anyone that has seen Sleeping Beauty they would recognize these creatures as the henchmen of the evil Maleficent. They flew around me and my little sister Lydia. We were sitting in a huge bucket that was attatched to a rope and we were slowly being lowered into a dark abyss of nothingness. I could fly, but my little sister was helpless and at the mercy of our captors. Suddenly, and I don't know why this didn't occur to me earlier, I swooped down and scooped Lydia out of the bucket and a window suddenly appeared in the wall(it's a typical dream) and I crashed through the window with Lydia...and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment