Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Snow in April!
This morning I was all set to go running. I could hear the wind howling outside, but told myself that it wouldn't be that bad. I rushed up the stairs to get something to eat before i went running. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a flash of white out the window. No! I turned so I could more fully see what I hoped wasn't real. It was. It was a fresh blanket of snow carpeting the once green grass and brown dirt. I decided against running. My mom started a fire in the fire place because it was kind of chilly owing to the wintry weather. As I was coming up the stairs the smell reminded me of Christmas. That would have been fine if it wasn't April :)

1 comment:

  1. I actually remember a few times it has snowed in June. I'll take April snow, but after that it has to quit! I'm impressed by your ambition....how come you don't do track?

    Mrs. Scott

    ReplyDelete