Tuesday, May 12, 2009



Ever since I was little, I have always wanted to get a horse of my own. I have had horses to ride, but they all belong to Ball Bros., the company we work with. Well Friday I finally got my horse. Her name is Lil. I was having a hard time coming up with a name for her and then my dad suggested this one. It was the name of a horse he had had when he was younger. I really liked it and it seemed to fit her very well. She is a one year old filly. She is a red roan and she is one of the prettiest horses I have ever seen. She is very speedy and she likes to run around the pen and show off. Sometimes when I am standing in there with her, she will run like she is going to run right over the top of me and then take a hard turn at the last second. This is her idea of playing. She doesn't liked to be touched very much, especially around her face, but occasionally she will let you pet her. She is the friendliest when I have oats:) I can't ride her yet because she is too young, but next spring I can start breaking her. I'm way excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment